RX-HDX Thin Client Quick Reference Guide
Thank you for your interest in Citrix Ready workspace hub by NComputing (RX-HDX).
The RX-HDX device is a secure, powerful and low cost enterprise thin client & IoT hub that transforms the workplace.
To help you get started, we have provided several useful links for your quick references:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before you power on the RX-HDX thin client, please make sure the device is connected to a display monitor first.
Basic RX-HDX topics:
Advanced topics :
- RX-HDX certificate management:
- RX-HDX Secondary Display Adaptor (SDA) setup
- Configure RTME (Skype for Business optimization)
- RX-HDX Technical Guide (Wiki) This is the complete manual guide for RX-HDX (NoTouch OS firmware) and NoTouch Center (integrated device management solution). Use keyword search feature to find any topics.
(Optional) – RX-HDX comes with integrated NoTouch Center device management solution. If you plan to evaluate NoTouch Center, you can follow below instructions to download and install NoTouch Center:
- Install NComputing Virtual Appliance (OVA file) with embedded NoTouch Center (version 4.2.606):