RX420 (HDX) Thin Client Quick Reference Guid
Thank you for your interest in NComputing RX420 (HDX) thin client.
The RX420 (HDX) device is a secure and powerful enterprise thin client & IoT hub that transforms the workplace.
Built on the Raspberry Pi 4 platform, the RX420 (HDX) thin client is fully optimized for multiple virtualization platforms providing outstanding performance and value with native dual-display support. With enterprise-grade device management software, built-in gigabit ethernet, and an integrated 5Ghz and 2.4 GHz dual-band WiFi, the RX420 (HDX) delivers a purpose-built desktop virtualization solution.
To help you get started, we have provided several useful links for your quick references:
Basic RX420 (HDX) topics:
- RX420 (HDX) Getting Started Guide
- RX420 (HDX) firmware update progress
- RX420 (HDX) out of the box experience
- Configure RX420 (HDX) firmware (NoTouch OS)
- Configure Citrix Workspace App
Advanced topics :
- RX420 (HDX) certificate management:
- Configure RTME (Skype for Business optimization)
- RX420 (HDX) Technical Guide (Wiki) This is the complete manual guide for RX420 (HDX) (NoTouch OS firmware) and NoTouch Center (integrated device management solution). Use keyword search feature to find any topics.
(Optional) – RX420 (HDX) comes with integrated NoTouch Center device management solution. If you plan to evaluate NoTouch Center, you can follow below instructions to download and install NoTouch Center:
- Install NComputing Virtual Appliance (OVA file) with embedded NoTouch Center: