NComputing Knowledge Base
NoTouch Center RX420 (HDX) Client list for device registration
Congratulations on your purchase of NComputing's RX420 (HDX) thin client!
There are several benefits to register your RX420 (HDX) devices with NComputing Management Portal:
- Activates the 1-year bundled software maintenance subscription to enable access to RX420 (HDX) firmware and NoTouch Center software updates.
- Extends the default RX420 (HDX) hardware warranty from 1-year from date of manufacture to 1-year from the date of first use.
This article describes how to register your RX420 (HDX) client devices with the NComputing Management Portal.
Register your RX420 (HDX) thin client device
You must first connect your RX420 (HDX) thin client device to the NComputing NoTouch Center. The NoTouch Center keeps track of the RX420 (HDX) thin client device serial numbers to facilitate the registration process.
After connecting your RX420 (HDX) thin client device to NComputing NoTouch Center you must then download a copy of the client list XML file:
- Login to NoTouch Center
- Click on "Service center"
- Click on "Support"
- Click on "Client list" to download the ClientList zip file
- Unzip the ClientList zip file to extract the client list XML file. example: ClientList-20171012-231111.xml
The next step is to upload the client list XML file to the NComputing Management Portal.
Open a browser to https://www.ncomputing.com/ and log in. Create a new account if necessary.