NComputing Knowledge Base
NoTouch Center RX-HDX Client list for device registration
Congratulations on your purchase of NComputing's RX-HDX thin client!
There are several benefits to register your RX-HDX devices with NComputing Management Portal:
- Activates the 1-year bundled software maintenance subscription to enable access to RX-HDX firmware and NoTouch Center software updates.
- Extends the default RX-HDX hardware warranty from 1-year from date of manufacture to 1-year from the date of first use.
This article describes how to register your RX-HDX client devices with the NComputing Management Portal.
Register your RX-HDX thin client device
You must first connect your RX-HDX thin client device to the NComputing NoTouch Center. The NoTouch Center keeps track of the RX-HDX thin client device serial numbers to facilitate the registration process.
After connecting your RX-HDX thin client device to NComputing NoTouch Center you must then download a copy of the client list XML file:
- Login to NoTouch Center
- Click on "Service center"
- Click on "Support"
- Click on "Client list" to download the ClientList zip file
- Unzip the ClientList zip file to extract the client list XML file. example: ClientList-20171012-231111.xml
The next step is to upload the client list XML file to the NComputing Management Portal.
Open a browser to https://www.ncomputing.com/ and log in. Create a new account if necessary.