There are a few parameters that allow you to control mouse operation:
- Lefthand mouse mode. If set to on, the left and right mouse key will be swapped.
- Mouse device. Force using PS/2 mouse operation or USB mouse operation. The default "Auto" will automatically detect the mouse.
- Autohide mouse cursor. If set to a value higher than 0 (zero), denotes the number of seconds when the mouse cursor should be automatically hidden.
- Mouse speed. This parameter allows making any attached mouse/pointing device move faster or slower.
- Mouse speed profile. The mouse speed profile is much more sophisticated than the "Mouse speed parameter", as it allows to target individual mouse devices and assign speed settings. Usually, only one specific mouse model needs special throttling, so you may roll out such a parameter to all your machine and it will only affect the desired devices. The parameter is regarded as a comma-separated list of device stanzas:
Furthermore, you can edit the mouse speed also inside your VDI session. For example, you can implement a higher default mouse pointer speed for the currently logged in user, use the Registry Editor (Regedt32.exe) to edit the following registry key:
For more information, please see here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q149228