EX400 Thin Client Quick Reference Guide
Thank you for your interest in NComputing EX400 thin client.
The EX400 device is a secure, powerful and affordable enterprise thin client for Citrix, VMware or Microsoft RDS deployments delivering resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD in native dual display.
Built on Intel x86 CPU architecture, the EX400 thin client is fully optimized for multiple virtualization platforms providing outstanding performance and value. With enterprise-grade device management software, built-in gigabit ethernet, and an optional WiFi module, the EX400 delivers a purpose-built desktop virtualization solution.
To help you get started, we have provided several useful links for your quick references:
Basic EX400 topics:
- EX400 Getting Started Guide
- EX400 firmware update progress
- EX400 out of the box experience
- Configure EX400 firmware (NoTouch OS)
- Configure Citrix Workspace App
- Configure VMware Horizon View
Advanced topics :
- EX400 certificate management:
- Configure RTME (Skype for Business optimization)
- EX400 Technical Guide (Wiki) This is the complete manual guide for EX400 (NoTouch OS firmware) and NoTouch Center (integrated device management solution). Use keyword search feature to find any topics.
(Optional) – EX400 comes with integrated NoTouch Center device management solution. If you plan to evaluate NoTouch Center, you can follow below instructions to download and install NoTouch Center:
- Install NComputing Virtual Appliance (OVA file) with embedded NoTouch Center: